Monday, September 8, 2014

Homemade Thai Chili Sauce

Saturday I took the kids and went to our new hometown Farmer's Market. it was a cute little market with about 15 vendors. Not as big as I am used to, but we found a few things that we liked.
Below are Thai chilies, now the question is what do you do with Thai chilies?


Well, I decided to make a Thai Chili Sauce. I looked at a couple of recipes online, and then tweaked it to make my own, like I do with almost everything I make. Just a WARNING if you do make this, it is SPICY!!!!!! 

Thai Chili Sauce

1 Cups Thai chilies
4 cloves garlic
1/3 Cup rice vinegar
2 Tablespoons sugar
 Add all ingredients together and blend in food processor.


mmm blended......


Put the sauce in a clean jar and let it ferment on the counter for about a week.



Remember, this stuff is SPICY, but enjoy. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! Do you think this costs much different than a store bought chili garlic sauce?

    ReplyDelete